Saturday, May 01, 2004

GMail feedback: "The search capabilities are great - just what I expected from Google"

[[ MemeStreams ]] MemeStreams Discussion: "Many times I might be passed some interesting tidbit of data, some new exploit, tool, or fact that I know I will eventually want to reference again. With some information of this nature it might be up for a day or two and then removed. Its happened many times. What I've been doing is copying that information and emailing it to myself via G-Mail. Now I can search for this stuff no matter where I am at or what computer I am using. I am also emailing contact information there that I might need.

So far I am having a great experience with Gmail. The user interface is very intuitive, the inbox refreshes automatically, and it has excellent labeling and search capabilities. "
TD 10:41 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment