Monday, July 26, 2004

GMail traffic drops off

Wow, was just looking over the stats and I've noticed a significant dropoff from traffic surrounding this blog. From this I can deduce one or more of the following possibilities:

1) people feel that this blog is boring and/or is no longer worth reading
2) people already have a Gmail account and don't want to talk or read about it
3) the bulk of the traffic was only interested in getting a Gmail invite and figured this would be a good place to find one. (I do actually have some invites still, BTW).
4) saturation from other Gmail-related blogs and websites. There are a lot of them out there, though I notice a pattern of them starting to die slow deaths.
5) fill in the blank: ___________

I'll continue to update this blog as there are new things in the Gmail-sphere to talk about. If there is a Gmail-related topic that you, gentle reader, are specifically interested in then please use the comment area to tell me about it.

And BTW, I have now used over 70% of my 1 gig of Gmail space.
TD 4:01 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment