Saturday, March 26, 2005

Six Gmail-related blog entries in the last month

I haven't written about Gmail on this blog very much lately, but wait, wait, I'm not going to make excuses for not blogging (that's an annoying blogger trait, isn't it?), rather I'm going to point to some other places that I have written about Gmail lately. If you want a daily dose of reading from me, then by far my most regularly updated blog is Things That ... Make You Go Hmm. I'm averaging 3-4 new blog entries there a day on a wide variety of subjects.

One of the neat things added to MakeYouGoHmm recently was the ability to access RSS feeds by keyword, so if you want to know only when we last wrote about something Gmail-related you would do a search for Gmail (RSS Feed for keyword: "Gmail") and then save the RSS feed that is provided at the top of the search results (look for the familiar orange XML button).

The search reveals that in the last month we've had six Gmail-related entries:

I regularly use the free MakeYouGoHmm Internet Explorer toolbar (no spyware) to make searches through the 1,600+ entries since July 4, 2003. Quick and easy way to find what has been said, if anything, about Gmail. Also, you can search all the major search engines.

Happy Gmailing to you!
TD 8:18 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment